Benvenuto!

RH è il posto ideale per ogni retrogiocatore che si rispetti. Se vuoi farne parte e poter commentare gli articoli o partecipare alle discussioni del forum, registrati.

Registrati

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Retrovideopics: curiosi o nostalgici filmati e immagini a tema retrogaming e dintorni

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

"Who do you think you are, Pilgrim? You think you're better than me? I'll tell you what you are: a pain in my ass!! Do you know how long it took to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league? Like, two hours! TWO HOURS!"

Commenta

Megaman - Paper World

"Who do you think you are, Pilgrim? You think you're better than me? I'll tell you what you are: a pain in my ass!! Do you know how long it took to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league? Like, two hours! TWO HOURS!"

Commenta

Sublime

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Geniale spot di assicurazioni per auto made in Turchia...

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da For_Great_Justice Visualizza il messaggio
            Geniale spot di assicurazioni per auto made in Turchia...

Gran bella trovata... rende bene l'idea dell'imprevedibile!

... ma il Pacchetto Assicurativo in questo caso si chiama "(PS) Vita"?
            Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 27-02-2014, 13:42.
            Alessio "AlextheLioNet" Bianchi
            __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

Olympic Speed Skating Meets Mario Kart

Commenta

Press Start for Every NES Title Screen
                This is a collection of EVERY SINGLE Nintendo (NES) start screen in alphabetical order!!!

Commenta

Ho scoperto stasera questo canale che realizza medley in stile chiptune... Inutile dire che mi sono iscritto all'istante

Ecco un piccolo esempio, in salsa retrogaming

Commenta

SUPER SMASH WARS 2: The Empire Smashes Back

Commenta

Un uomo, una barba, un mito!

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant - drums cover

Commenta

Inception - 8 Bit Cinema

Commenta

Fight Club - 8 Bit Cinema

Commenta

Spot giapponese di Super Mario Kart nel 1996

Commenta

MegaDriver - Mighty Hiryu: A Heavy Metal tribute to Strider

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X