Benvenuto!

RH è il posto ideale per ogni retrogiocatore che si rispetti. Se vuoi farne parte e poter commentare gli articoli o partecipare alle discussioni del forum, registrati.

Registrati

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Quando la chip music va oltre il videogioco o "va oltre" in tutti i sensi...

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Hally - Xmas Songs Plastic Sputnik Arcade Punk Remix - Sharp X68000 chip music - Yamaha YM2151 (8 canali stereo FM synthesis) + OKI MSM6258 (un cnl. PCM - 4 bit mono)

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/
    Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 18-08-2012, 22:09.
    Alessio "AlextheLioNet" Bianchi
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

Dma-Sc - The First Blip Blop Noel (Atari ST Yamaha YM2149 PSG chip music)

http://dma-sc.atari.org/

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/
      __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

Castlevania Bloodlines [ Megadrive influenced ]

Commenta

Stu - "dYManite" (Atari ST Yamaha YM2149 chiptune)

SoundWaveTrax "Finally, here's your chance to enjoy Stu's hard hitting dancefloortracks from the comfort of your own home! Don Atari electro and YM Rocker Stu, member of the infamous drop da bomb collective delivers you a handful of YM2149 killer tracks made on the Atari ST. As the famous German writer Goethe wrote: 'In der Beschrankung zeigt sich erst der Meister', implying that limitation reveals the real mastery, and this is particulary true for Stu's ultra efficient electro and breakbeat flavoured music. A minimum of equipment with a maximum impact, in the creative hands of this Swiss maSTer."

Commenta

Marcer - "It's My Paradize" - (Atari ST Yamaha YM2149 chiptune)

Tao - "Ultraflow" - (Atari ST Yamaha YM2149 chiptune)

SoundWaveTrax: "The YM Rockerz collective represents the cream of the Atari ST chiptune scene's musicians. After six genuinely landmark releases to the demoscene, YM Rockerz music disks have become an eagerly anticipated event. This unique seventh release is being carried out in conjunction with 8bitpeoples, and includes high quality soundchip recordings on the 8bitpeoples site, together with a specially created demoscene music disk release on the YM Rockerz own homepage. The Rockerz are not content to put up with exisiting software to make their music, three of the eight musicians on this disk have made improvements to their trackers just to compose music for this release."

Commenta

Enrique Iglesias vs Streets of Rage - Tonight Im F***ing You (Dreamer remix)

Commenta

Donkey Kong Country 3 - "Northern Kremisphere" (Sega Genesis Remix)

Donkey Kong Country 3 - "Treetop Tumble" (Sega Genesis Remix)

TheLegendOfRenegade: "Donkey Kong Country 3 OST, remade SEGA Mega Drive style.

This project was highly requested, and I can see why. Sure the first two games had the more well known soundtracks, but DKC3 has some really dark and ambient sounding tracks that I have yet to really do Genesis style!

I used instruments from Mortal Kombat, Earthworm Jim, Ecco the Dolphin & Monster World to create a dark atmosphere similar to the original game, but with a
                'Genesis touch'"
                Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 22-09-2012, 14:33.

Commenta

"SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE?"

Commenta

Fairlight - We are new (2010) C64

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Second Reality Main Theme - Atari YM Chiptune Version (il notevole tema musicale di Purple Motion "reinterpretato" nel 2006 dal PSG chip Yamaha YM-2149 -by Dubmood / RaZoR 1911-)

Natopsi: "Future crew's second reality main theme
                      Original version by Purple Motion
                      Atari ST YM Version by Dubmood (http://sndh.atari.org/sndh/sndh_lf/D...d_Reality.sndh)
                      Played on my Atari 520 ST with SND Player, recorded with a M-Audio Firewire 410 Soundcard
                      ."

Commenta

Donkey Kong Country 3 - Nuts and Bolts (Sega Genesis Remix)

TheLegendOfRenegade: "Donkey Kong Country 3 OST, remade SEGA Mega Drive style.

This project was highly requested, and I can see why. Sure the first two games had the more well known soundtracks, but DKC3 has some really dark and ambient sounding tracks that I have yet to really do Genesis style!

I used instruments from Mortal Kombat, Earthworm Jim, Ecco the Dolphin & Monster World to create a dark atmosphere similar to the original game, but with a
                        'Genesis touch'"

Commenta

Dubmood - Monkey Island - Atari ST Edit (il famoso tema recentemente reinterpretato dal PSG chip Yamaha YM-2149)

Commenta

Silver Surfer - Sega Genesis version (Yamaha YM2612) - NES OST di Tim Follin

"This is the Silver Surfer music, on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, heavily inspired by the Thunder Force IV soundtrack"

... e questa è la BGM originale per NES:

Commenta

Super Nintendo VS Sega Mega Drive / Genesis Music: Theme of Simon (Castlevania)

Commenta

Turrican 2 - "The Desert Rocks" Atari ST + Amiga mashup

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X