Benvenuto!

RH è il posto ideale per ogni retrogiocatore che si rispetti. Se vuoi farne parte e poter commentare gli articoli o partecipare alle discussioni del forum, registrati.

Registrati

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Le versioni ipervitaminizzate, riarrangiate e remixate delle video game musics

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Rolling Thunder 2 Jazz Mix from Namco VG Graffiti vol.9

Rolling Thunder 2 OST di Ayako Saso
    Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 05-03-2014, 21:57.
    Alessio "AlextheLioNet" Bianchi
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

Starring Wario - Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
      Original Song: Greenhorn Forest (Wario World)

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Samurai Showdown (Spirits) Image Album - Earth (Earthquake)

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

John Novak - Stormlord (String Orchestra Cover)

http://remix.kwed.org/files/RKOfiles...20Cover%29.mp3

... e per fare un confronto... Commodore 64 SID originale di Johannes Bjerregaard :

http://mirror.wgi2015.nl/oakvalley/s..._MOS6581R2.mp3

Commenta

Out Run - Splash Wave (Guitar Ver. by minjpm)

Commenta

Garou Densetsu Image Album... direttamente "ingame"

Alex Schütz: "This is a Special-Edition of FATAL FURY on NEO GEO CD that I created using the Audio-CD: GAROUDENSETSU IMAGE ALBUM.
              You can make your own - You need the original Game-CD, the Audio-CD and a CD-Writer. [...] Replace the Audio-Files with the ones from the album. You will have to keep the length of the original Wave-Files intact, also the LBA has to match the original.
              Have Fun!
              "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO_33H9X2Hs

Commenta

Super Mario Bros. 3 'Battle Rocks' [Enemy Battle] (OcRemix)

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Sonic 2 - Special Stage (Dance Remix)

Commenta

Solar Mass - Shadow of the Beast - Underwater Level (music module originale -Amiga / custom format: dw- di David Whittaker):

http://www.amigaremix.com/listen/281...er%20Level.mp3

Commenta

Vectorman (Mega Drive) - remix di "Vectorman Theme", "Screen Test" e "Downward Motion" (autore BGM originali: Jon Holland)

Commenta

Alien 3 (Mega Drive) - Stage 2 music - rock arrange (BGM originali di Matt Furniss)

Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 25-05-2014, 18:46.

Commenta

"The Mansion Gardens" (Last Ninja medley) di Robert Engstrand (Commodore 64 SID chiptune originale di Matt Gray):

http://remix.kwed.org/files/RKOfiles...0medley%29.mp3

Commenta

Thunder Force IV - Boss Medley (Metal, Vani, Seven Tastes Plus)

(Mega Drive OST di Toshiharu Yamanishi, Takeshi Yoshida e Tomomi Ootani)
                            Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 31-05-2014, 01:04.

Commenta

Super Mario DUBSTEP REMIX *HEAVY DROP*

La mia collezione --->LINK<---

Commenta

Johan Andersson - Hawkeye (Commodore 64 SID originale -Hawkeye Main Theme- di Jeroen Tel):

http://remix.kwed.org/files/RKOfiles...%20Hawkeye.mp3

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X