Benvenuto!

RH è il posto ideale per ogni retrogiocatore che si rispetti. Se vuoi farne parte e poter commentare gli articoli o partecipare alle discussioni del forum, registrati.

Registrati

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Mountain King: "Scariest Game Ever" - Un gioco "ansiogeno" per gli Atari 8-bit

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Mountain King: "Scariest Game Ever" - Un gioco "ansiogeno" per gli Atari 8-bit

Oddio... lo "Scariest Game Ever" è eccessivo e anche il "Resident Evil? Pfffft! This game is way scarier" va considerato in chiave ironica... ma una cosa è certa: per quanto audiovisivamente spartano Mountain King (CBS Software - 1983 - http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari...king_3551.html ) era complessivamente ben congegnato e, per vari motivi, risultava abbastanza "ansiogeno" (anche e soprattutto perchè quando lo giocavo avevo sui 13-14 anni... )

Tork110 "Resident Evil? Pfffft! This game is way scarier.

Let me explain the rules, because this game is a bit ambitious for a pre-NES game that stars a nameless stick figure. It uses both sound and light. There are three parts to the game.

1) Descend into the mountain and collect 1000 diamonds. You can also use your flashlight to find treasure chests full of diamonds.
    2) Find the flame spirit to gain access to the golden crown. The golden spirit can be found by following the music. You have to use the flashlight to see it.
    3) Collect the golden crown and get back to the top of the mountain. Avoid the bats (else you have to start over) and never, ever fall into the bottom pit. I SAID DON'T!! ACK! PRESS RESET!!!! RESET!!!!!!!!!

The controls are a bit rough because you jump by pressing up/right or up/left. The fire button is reserved for the flashlight.

Note that I actually sort of edited this video. I had dozen of more minutes of me trying to escape and failing. In one playthrough, I ran out of time. The game will start random fires in the last minute to try to end your game
    ."
    Alessio "AlextheLioNet" Bianchi
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")
Sto operando...
X