Benvenuto!

RH è il posto ideale per ogni retrogiocatore che si rispetti. Se vuoi farne parte e poter commentare gli articoli o partecipare alle discussioni del forum, registrati.

Registrati

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Le versioni ipervitaminizzate, riarrangiate e remixate delle video game musics

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Thunder Force III - "A War Without The End" (metal cover)

"Caricato da sebdoom in data 06/gen/2012

A cover of the awesome ending track "A War Without The End", from the video game Thunder Force III. The original being just the first melody, I've written 90% of the overall on this one. I will rerecord it with a better sound, even maybe in studio
    ."

... e per confrontarlo con la bellissima chiptune originale "A War Without The End" - Thunder Force III - Mega Drive - di Tomomi Ootani, Toshiharu Yamanishi e Naosuke Arai:

Alessio "AlextheLioNet" Bianchi
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

Thunder Force IV - "Lightning Strikes Again" (metal cover)

Thunder Force IV - 01 - "Lightning Strikes Again" (Opening Theme) HeavyRemix

... e per confrontarlo con la chiptune originale "Lightning Strikes Again" - Thunder Force IV - Mega Drive - di Takeshi Yoshida, Toshiharu Yamanishi e Tomomi Ootani:

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"The game will never be over. Because we're keeping the dream alive." (Freiheit, "Keeping the Dream Alive")

Commenta

It's so jazz-funk... Sonic 3 - "Hydrocity" - BitSymphony Remake

Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 28-01-2012, 19:10.

Commenta

... è (stesso titolo, stesso genere)... Sonic 3 - "Marble Garden" - BitSymphony Remake

Commenta

Sonic 2 - Oil Ocean Arranged

... e questa è la BGM originale per Mega Drive:

Commenta

CarboHydroM - "Return To The Void" (Thunder Force III, stage 7 & final boss, 2012)

This is my arrangement of "Hunger Made Them Desperate" and "Be Menaced By Orn", two themes featured in the soundtrack of Thunder Force III (Sega Genesis), respectively in the Orn base 7th stage of the game, and in front of the final boss. They were originally written by Toshiharu Yamanishi, Ohtani Tomomi and Arai Naosuke.

I submitted this song to the Dwelling of Duels that took place at Magfest X in January 2012, and it ranked 8th place, in the middle of a lot of very strong entries. Check them out !

It took me around one month to program and refine the drums because I did not have much inspiration and was kind of disappointed by the turnout of the arrangement. So I rushed guitar/bass recordings and the final mixing over only 3 evenings before the deadline.

Direct download link :
              OGG : http://www.carbohydrom.net/media/aud...o_The_Void.ogg
              MP3 : http://www.carbohydrom.net/media/aud...o_The_Void.mp3

Commenta

VGMusic of the Day 479: Castlevania: The Arcade - "Wicked Child" ~STAGE4~

"Game: Castlevania: The Arcade
                Title: Wicked Child ~STAGE4~ (From "Akumajo Dracula")
                Composer: Masayuki Maruyama, Goh Fujiwara
                "

Commenta

Donkey Kong Country 2: Crocodile Cacophany Oc Remix

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Thunder Force IV (Mega Drive) - "Evil Destroyer" ---> Metal Cover

OST di Toshiharu Yamanishi, Takeshi Yoshida e Tomomi Ootani

Di seguito un video dedicato alla chiptune originale, Thunder Force 4 - "Evil Destroyer" (Stage 1 Boss):

Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 26-02-2012, 12:26.

Commenta

Cool Spot (Mega Drive) - Rave Dance Tune - Guitar Cover

Lmaster656: "Here's a cover of the music that plays in the bonus stage in cool spot"

... e, per un confronto, ecco la chiptune originale di Tommy Tallarico (versione Mega Drive):

Commenta

Fatal Fury · Intro · (Metal cover by SaGaSensei / NeoSaGa)

Commenta

Hehehe, un remix veramente... speciale

Hey, look buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. I solve practical problems!

Commenta

Starfox - Corneria (Rock/Metal Version)

Commenta

Megadriver - Eternal Champions - Main Theme - Metal Version

... e, per fare un confronto, questo è il Main Theme originale di Eternal Champion (Mega Drive / Genesis)

Ultima modifica di AlextheLioNet; 14-03-2012, 20:53.

Commenta

Konami All-Stars '93: Music Station of Dreams - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TheOSTation: "OST Name: Konami All-Stars 1993: Music Station of Dreams: Disc 3, T27-31
                                Original OST Owner: Ra-muz
                                Composed & Arranged by: IZUMI (Mutsuhiko Izumi)
                                Published & Distributed by: King Records

NOTE: This track came directly from Konami All-Stars 1993: Music Station of Dreams, which is a compilation soundtrack containing various music from different Konami games. The sound quality for this track is a bit richer compared to its arcade YM2152/K053260 sound chips.
                                "

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X